A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3 battery

A3 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K800i - Camera Phone With Word wide web Features.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K800i - Camera Phone With Word wide web Features. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K800i - Camera Phone With Word wide web Features.   Sony Ericsson K800i - Camera Phone With Word wide web Features. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Another mobile phone developing from Sony Ericsson could be the K800i. Here we will perform quick review of the cell and show what you can anticipate from it if you decide to buy it in any story.

First off if you like to take pictures you can be surprised by the quality with the Ericsson's 3. 2 megapixel digital camera. Everyone loves to manage to take a great picture making use of their mobile phone; well with this phone you should have no problems snapping that picture which is high quality. In fact the camera within this mobile phone actually will give you some features that are usually more common to a regular camera, not a mobile cellphone camera.

The camera also has a built in digital screen viewfinder, with its own dedicated menus and additionally direct interaction, also readily available are in-phone imaging and additionally messaging features.

You can also take on the pictures and put together them with your blog which you'll post for all your friends and family to see and enjoy. In fact you may add some text to the pictures.

RSS feeds to your mobile phone; this allows you to see news that is around the minute. Also you can view content from other particular blogs and websites. All you need to do is subscribe to the feed and it also will come to ones Sony Ericsson K800i.

You will also be able to enjoy video feeds on the internet. You won't need to download them onto your mobile phone using up your precious cupboard space, just look at typically the live stream.

Your Sony Ericsson K800i attributes Bluetooth technology. This allows you to be able to connect with other gadgets wirelessly, and up to numerous 10 meters. Bluetooth technology is fantastic to use and have the capability to use.

You can use the Sony Ericsson K800i becoming a mobile journalist. How chances are you'll ask? Well of course bring and sell your photos and videos towards press. All you have to do is find something that will be newsworthy and take an image or film of this, then send them into the Scoop. Here they will sector your images and movies towards media. If it sells you get some money, how trendy is that!

You will get your email from anywhere with your mobile phone. It's like having a pc with you at all times, but on a much smaller scale a laptop would be.

If you travel lots the Sony Ericsson K800i is a great choice for you together with the flight mode function which may inactivate radio transmitters and receivers so you will be able to use your cell phone in the hospital or with a plane.

So as you will observe the Sony Ericsson K800i is a superb phone to have, there are a lot of cool functions that you've got available to you. So go to the store and check it again out, you might walk out with a new cell phone.
Back to top Go down
https://a3-battery.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K800i - Camera Phone With Word wide web Features.
Page 1 of 1