A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3 battery

A3 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K800i That Smart And Sharp Camera Phone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K800i That Smart And Sharp Camera Phone. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K800i That Smart And Sharp Camera Phone.   Sony Ericsson K800i That Smart And Sharp Camera Phone. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

The imaging prowess on the K800i can be gauged from that experts claim it has topped the majority of rating charts for camera phones in the year 2006. The first handset from Sony Ericsson for being endowed with the highly acclaimed Cyber-Shot brand name from Sony's stand alone camera series, the K800i is now a common camera phone among shutterbugs.
That 3. 2 megapixel camera features 16x digital zoom, persona and video stabilizer, motor focus and Xenon flash. What makes the camera within the K800i unique is the incorporation of BestPic? concept. It serves as a photo buffering mechanism that enables you to capture nine images in one second with a single press of the camera key. Four frames before and four once the capture, and you have several nine images to select from the best. The mechanism enters in very handy while capturing moving and fleeting photographs.
The K800i also automatically sets up a blog for you to start with you send in an image. This excellent camera phone is additionally a 3G phone and gives you all the benefit and connectivity options which 3G technology facilitates? video recording calling, web browsing, propel email etc. You may experience smooth and full HTML internet through its NetfFront browser and find RSS news feeds. There are options for sharing and also data transfer like Bluetooth, Infrared, USB and Modem. RDS Radio and Java enabled 3d game support complements any entertainment qouta.

The mixture off 3G support and a higher caliber digital camera seems to have ensured the growing popularity of this handset. Statistics from Flickr reveals that among bloggers the K800i has become a favourite. The crisp describing, remarkable focus and colour consistency on the K800i have received eulogizing reviews around the world. The K800i is on the list of serious contenders to the future of standalone digital camcorders.
Back to top Go down
https://a3-battery.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K800i That Smart And Sharp Camera Phone.
Page 1 of 1