A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3 battery

A3 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review.   Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Lots of reviews for any Asus Eee 1215N are simply just aimed at techy choice people. This review is created for the individual who perhaps just wants to learn the specifics in ordinary english - normal communicate instead. Rather than bore you actually with dull statistics and details you don't need to know or desire to understand I am about to put in plain words firstly a lot of netbook is, why make sure you think about about all the Asus Eee 1215N ?n any way, the best prices and to discover the best promotions.

First of all exactly what is a netbook? It's a respectable question as well as ordinary person still may well not be aware of so don't feel too omitted. In it's easiest terms consider a netbook as a fabulous mini-laptop. With typically the same stuff inside that means it is fast the netbook is probably a smaller version

The Asus Eee 1215N is actually a netbook - but one of many bigger editions, nonetheless smaller when compared to a laptop though. Rather than retain the cold hard appear and feel of your average laptop/netbook Asus acquire designed this neat modest computer to undertake a seashell image to the idea. That means the outward facade is inspired by seashells. Tricky to describe but trust me its great. It is sleek and has now an chic nothing want older versions of netbook computers.

Overall the 1215N contains a bigger screen than ones own typical netbook size which would usually start at approximately 7 In ., whereas the 1215N can be a bigger 12. 1" You would normally pay more in this netbook than economical onesbut when comparing this to a laptop price plus its worth it at a median around the? 00 mark ($500 inside the USA). The overall power is as effective as your standard laptop power but due to the fact is smaller it is made for the same situations for example business, student or spouse and children usage.

So what around the specifications? Well, okay listed below are the specs in plain english for yourself as well. It contains a pretty speedy CPU acceleration at 1. 8GHZ. If you don't know what this signifies please trust me whenever i say that for the purpose of this type of netbook that may be a pretty big number so this means it will whiz along when you're on the Internet or working away onto it. It has something generally known as NVidia ION and Optimus systems. This means that the bits of electronics inside can switch themselves on / off when required saving you will battery life plus offers you the best possible performance you could possibly hope for. It is wireless enabled - eliminate cables. It has a fabulous webcam. The battery life is an average of 6 hours. The keyboard was created to prevent RSI.
I hope that's enough to begin on what's inside, the truth is these short fact is really all you should know to compare it to be able to other netbooks.
Back to top Go down
https://a3-battery.forumotion.com

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review.
Page 1 of 1