A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3 battery

A3 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review_2_3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review_2_3. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review_2_3.   Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review_2_3. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

There are various reviews on the Asus Eee 1215N on-line and I have found nearly all to be intended if you understand technical jargon. This review is aimed towards the individual who perhaps just wishes hear the specifics through clear english - regular speak instead. So here we go along with a no nonsense evaluation for the person that will not want all the boring figures etc, however would like the facts in a manner that everybody can understand. What is considered a netbook? What am I liable to pay? What am I finding cash for? Where can I get it?

So what's some sort of netbook? It's a good question along with the ordinary person still perhaps may not know so don't feel too missed. Well, put simply this can be a mini-laptopIt has the equivalent power on the bigger laptop but the actual keyboard is smaller and thus is the screen.

The Asus Eee 1215N is usually a netbook - but on the list of larger variants, nonetheless smaller compared to a laptop though. Rather than retain the cold hard look of your average laptop/netbook Asus become designed this clever petite computer to get a seashell appearance to them. That means the outward facade has become influenced by seashells. Seems like daft nevertheless it basically looks great, check the item out. It is thinner in addition to slinkier than older laptops - almost futuristic in features.

Overall the 1215N incorporates a bigger screen than an individual's typical netbook size which could typically start at all-around 7 Inches, the Asus Eee 1215N in contrast has a whopping 12. 1 half inch screen. You would typically pay more due to this netbook than economical ones however is normally very comparable to a laptop price and it's worth it at a median around the? 00 mark ($500 from the USA). The overall power is competitive with your standard laptop potential but this computer will be smaller, more portable than a laptop but just as suitable for the identical purposes

For those that keep asking some of the information on the stuff inside, here we go It offers a pretty speedy PC speed at 1. 8GHZ. Understand what know what this indicates please trust me after i say that with regards to this nature of netbook it really is a pretty big number which implies it will zip around whilst you are via the web or else working away about it. It has something labeled NVidia ION and Optimus technologies. This means that the items of electronics inside can switch themselves on plus off when required helping you save battery life plus will give the best possible performance you may hope for. It is wireless enabled - get rid of cables. It has your webcam. The battery life is an average of 6 hours. The keyboard was designed to prevent RSI.
I hope that's enough get started on what's inside, the truth is these short truth is really all you must know to compare it towards other netbooks.
Back to top Go down
https://a3-battery.forumotion.com

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - A plain English Review_2_3.
Page 1 of 1