A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A3 battery

A3 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - An ordinary English Review_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - An ordinary English Review_2. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - An ordinary English Review_2.   Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - An ordinary English Review_2. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 pm

There are various reviews of this Asus Eee 1215N on the web and I have found the bulk of to be intended if you understand technical jargon. This review is made for the individual who perhaps just wishes hear the specifics inside clear english - usual speak instead. So here we opt for a no nonsense review for the person it does not want all the unexciting figures etc, however would like the facts in a fashion that everybody can understand. What the heck is a netbook? What am I prone to pay? What am I covering? Where can I obtain it?

So what's the netbook? It's a good question and also the ordinary person still perhaps may not know so don't feel too neglected. Well, put simply it can be a mini-laptopIt has the equivalent power of an bigger laptop but typically the keyboard is smaller and so is the screen.

The Asus Eee 1215N is really a netbook - but among the many larger variants, nonetheless smaller than the laptop though. Rather than retain the cold hard overall look and feeling of your average laptop/netbook Asus have got designed this clever petite computer to possess a seashell appearance to them. That means the outward facade may be influenced by seashells. This reveals daft nevertheless it genuinely looks great, check this out. It is thinner not to mention slinkier than older mini netbooks - almost futuristic to look at.

Overall the 1215N provides a bigger screen than any typical netbook size which may typically start at all around 7 Inches, the Asus Eee 1215N then again has a whopping 12. 1 centimeter screen. You would typically pay more with this netbook than economical ones however is normally very comparable to a laptop price as well as being worth it at a mean around the? 00 mark ($500 during the USA). The overall power is pretty much your standard laptop electric power but this computer is definitely smaller, more portable than a laptop and suitable for the exact purposes

For those that find out some of the information on the stuff inside, here we go There is a pretty speedy CENTRAL PROCESSING UNIT speed at 1. 8GHZ. If you can't know what this methods please trust me when i say that for the purpose of this nature of netbook of your pretty big number which translates to mean it will zip around whilst you are via the web or else working away upon it. It has something named NVidia ION and Optimus technology. This means that the components of electronics inside be capable to switch themselves on plus off when required saving you battery life plus will give the best possible performance you could potentially hope for. It is wireless enabled - forget about cables. It has a new webcam. The battery life is typically 6 hours. The keyboard was established to prevent RSI.
I hope that's enough to start on what's inside, the truth is these short truth is really all you need to understand to compare it to be able to other netbooks.
Back to top Go down
https://a3-battery.forumotion.com

Asus Eee 1215n Netbook - An ordinary English Review_2.
Page 1 of 1